How Do I…
Our resources span career stages and disciplines and we invite you to take advantage of them. Answers to your questions about how the CTSI can help you can be found by following these links:
Research Collaboration and Networking
Translational Science Incubator and Commercialization
- Apply annually for pilot research project funds
- Request support for state-of-the-art core facility use
- Work with university staff to translate discoveries to products
- Use the clinical data warehouse for generating clinical questions
- Utilize biomedical informatics for integrating biology and the bedside
- Analyze genetic/proteomic data using high throughput technologies
- Learn to apply computational tools to advance your research
Clinical Research Enhancement
- Access biostatisticians for design and analysis consultation
- Get help navigating the regulatory environment in clinical research
- Connect with community members interested in research
- Conduct clinical research projects in dedicated facilities
- Apply for support for post-doctoral training in translational research
- Attend our courses and seminars appropriate to the next generation of scientists
Department of Medicine, Faculty Development and Diversity (FDD)
The goal of faculty development and diversity efforts are to recruit, retain, promote and nurture a vibrant and diverse faculty.
eRA Commons Name
The eRA Commons is an online interface where signing officials, principal investigators, trainees and post-docs at institutions/organizations can access and share administrative information relating to research grants. Signing Officials and Principal Investigators from applicant organizations do need an eRA Commons account, as do other people who may be assisting in the process of grant application submission.
Whether your research is grant funded or unfunded, if you receive CTSI services, we request you obtain an eRA commons ID so that our CTSI services supporting your research can be identified by our sponsor, NCATS, in our annual progress report. Continued funding is dependent on identification of services.
If you do not have an eRA commons name, please call your respective grants management office at:
Boston University Medical Campus and Charles River Campus:
Office of Sponsored Programs
Boston Medical Center:
Director, Grants and Contracts
BMC Grants Administration Office
After providing some basic information, your account request will be processed and you will receive a direct email within 72 hours containing your eRA commons username.